WRAP works with governments, businesses and communities to deliver practical solutions to improve resource efficiency.
Their vision a world in which resources are used sustainably.
Their mission is to accelerate the move to sustainable, resource-efficient economy by:
- re-inventing how they design, produce and sell products,
- re-thinking how they use and consume products
- re-defining what is possible through re-use and recycling
Why work with them?
- WRAP are world leaders in helping organisations achieve greater resource efficiency
- Between 2010 and 2015 in England alone, WRAP initiatives reduced greenhouse gas emissions by nearly 50 million tonnes, which is equivalent to the annual carbon dioxide emissions of Portugal
- They provide information, tools and practical advice that help governments, businesses and consumer to act
- They provide a safe, non-competitive space where businesses can share best practice and collaborate to deliver change
- WRAP has achieved ISO9001:2015 certification for their design, development, management and delivery of programmes and projects which provide resource sustainable solutions
- Sustainability – WRAP are mission driven, they act in the public interest to help people and planet to thrive
- Honesty – they have honest conversations and when necessary face the uncomfortable truths
- Integrity – they act on evidence and stand by their convictions
- Fairness – WRAP listen actively and report impartially. They treat their staff and suppliers fairly
- Teamwork – they collaborate to succeed