Shell LiveWIRE’s SMARTER FUTURE PROGRAMME is provides free online business funding and advice for young entrepreneurs who have innovative and smart ideas, which meet the resource and energy needs for our fast-growing population.
Ideas such as:
- Smarter use of natural resources – the most innovative and commercially viable solutions that reduce, reuse or recycle essential natural resources to help meet the demands from a growing population.
- Shaping a sustainable energy future – ideas that could enhance energy efficiency, produce cleaner energy or reduce carbon emissions.
- Smarter mobility solutions – solutions that help transport more people and goods safely, cost-effectively, efficiently and with a reduced impact on the environment.
- Smarter cities solutions – start-ups that will help make our urban environments cleaner, smarter and more sustainable places to work and live in.
As well as their online resource library, the programme consists of:
- Start-up funding of £5,000 to one monthly winner
- A coaching workshop with Shell senior business leaders
- The opportunity to participate in the Shell LiveWIRE International Let’s Go Trade Programme
- The opportunity to be considered for the annual £25,000 Shell LiveWIRE Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
So, if you:
- are an entrepreneur aged between 16 and 30 years old
- have been trading for less than a year or are looking to start trading within the next 6 months
- have an idea that addresses the UK’s future energy, natural resource or transport challenges OR an idea that makes urban environments a more sustainable and cleaner place to live and work in
Then you are in a great position to enter the Shell LiveWIRE Smarter Future Programme.