The Serious Impact team are searching for a small number of Cambridge start-up ventures to benefit from 9 months of free work-space, targeted training and bespoke mentoring at Allia Future Business Centre, Cambridge.
Ventures should be established, and must be able to show that they have the potential and commitment to growing fast and creating jobs in the region.
If you’re ambitious to grow, you could join the first Serious Impact Incubator for Cambridge businesses, combining high quality one-to-one support, tailored to you, with free work-space at Allia Future Business Centre Cambridge, the home of impact entrepreneurs.
There are only a handful of places on the incubator, so we are looking for the entrepreneurs with the most ambition and potential to grow in Cambridge and the surrounding area. Those who are selected will join a hand-picked group of like-minded entrepreneurs and ventures, and will be able to build, develop and consolidate their knowledge, skills and team, with bespoke help from expert mentors and advisers.
What is included?
- Free access to 24/7 office space at Allia Future Business Centre in Cambridge for the duration of the 9 month programme
- One-to-one support from expert on-site advisors, who will work with you on all the key areas of your business, including sales and marketing, finance, product development, business scaling and much much more!
- Access to specialist mentors who have been there, done it and got the T-shirt and will share their experience with you to develop and action the right plans to make your business grow
- Access to all the other help and opportunities available from Serious Impact and Future Business Centre, including regular networking and training events
- Free membership to Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce for 3 ventures for the duration of the 9 month incubator
- No equity and no fees, but we are looking for your commitment.
Who is it for?
- You will be an existing business, ambitious to grow and create jobs and opportunities in and around Cambridge. Extra points for impact businesses, with plans to solve a pressing challenge facing people, planet or place.
- Teams should be two or more people, who can show their venture has potential to grow, the capacity to do it, and who are ready and committed to making their business a success.
- Whatever sector or industry you are working in, from manufacturing to retail, smart cities to health and education, we want to support your business growth.
What will it cost?
This sought after programme is free to successful applicants. We take no equity and charge no fees, but we are looking for your commitment.
Applications close 15th January 2018. The Accelerator will begin at the end of January.
To learn more and contact the team, please use the link on the right hand side.