NWES’ new Start & Grow programme specifically targets start-up businesses who are investing to stimulate growth and create employment from an early stage.
It will offer a package of support to help those new businesses grow faster, achieve higher survival rates and employ more. The support will include one to one advice, business skills training, mentoring, access to finance support and business planning.
Clients must have the aspiration, the commitment and the capability to make the business succeed creating new employment in the local area. The support package is tailored to individual need but could include the following:
- 1:1 advice and support (available through multi-media options where appropriate
- Specialist and tailored business planning advice and support
- Advice and access to finance opportunities
- HR and Employment support
- A 2 day financial masterclass covering forecasting and book-keeping
- A 1 day marketing masterclass covering marketing strategy
- Signposting to other appropriate support
- Post-start support including; digital marketing; financial management; networking
- Comprehensive support mechanism of appropriate local clusters and supply chains
To access this comprehensive support for 2 years costs just £120.
To be eligible for the Start & Grow scheme you:
- must have a main registered trading address (or home address of one of the owners) which falls within Fenland, King’s Lynn and West Norfolk, Peterborough.
- must be fully intending to start a business that will create jobs
- must be over 18 years of age
- must have the right to work in the UK.
The applying business is expected to:
- still be trading three years after the business commenced trading
- create at least one other additional job
- benefit from investment, either personal equity or a loan/grant
To find out more contact NWES now on 08456 099 991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org