Foundation East Loans allow viable businesses to access the finance they need to grow or develop their business.
- Growth/Expansion Loans up to £100,000 aimed at businesses looking to grow and take their company to the next level
- Cash Flow/Working Capital Loans up to £100,000 aimed at businesses struggling with cash flow you whilst growing or needing to purchase stock or materials.
- Social Enterprise Loans up to £100,000 – aimed at organisations who are trading but do not distribute their profits.
- Equipment Purchase Loans up to £100,000 aimed at any business looking to purchase equipment to help build a business, improve efficiency or help replace dated machines.
- Social Purpose Loans up to £100,000 (with a reduced interest rate) to help early stage but growing enterprises that have a social purpose.
Finance for any number of other scenarios, up to £100,000, just ask one of Foundation East’s team if you need to borrow for a specific purpose not listed above.
In order to apply for a loan from Foundation East, you will need to register to make an application. Business Plan and Cash Flow forecasts as well as other supporting documents such as ID will be requires when applying.