Your all-in-one free business support hub
Presenting to an audience, no matter how small, is a task that some women find an uncomfortable experience. Or some may simply need some guidance as to how to be better prepared.
In this workshop, delegates will learn work-based presentation skills which can be used when faced with groups of any size – from teams to boards, workshops to seminars.
This workshop will explore:
– what makes a good public speaker
– how to prepare for your presentation
– how to capture the imagination of your audience
– being at your best when giving a presentation
– how to best use your voice, body and space effectively.
By attending you will also receive a CPD certificate worth 2.5 hours, provided by the (CMI).