The Women in Business monthly event is designed to support women in business by offering friendly space to meet and connect with like-minded women.
This month is the Mastermind session – networking and peer to peer support designed to help you navigate through challenges. Solve problems with input and advice from other group members.
There are three Women in Business formats, each format is held once per quarter on a rotational basis, and include:
- Mixer – pure networking event where you can introduce yourself to others and build your network
- Mastermind session – networking and peer to peer support designed to help you navigate through challenges, solve problems with input and advice from the other group members
- Masterclass – joined by a guest speaker for an interactive session by an expert in their field.
Expand your network and raise your profile. The Rising Network events offer a great opportunity to introduce yourself, bounce ideas off each other and to get to know other working women in Cambridge.
- 9:30 – 9:45: Registration and Networking
- 9:45 – 9:55: Welcome by Gold member, Sohinipreet Alg-Nijjar, Immigration Consultant, Elm Rose Consultancy
- 9:55 – 10:15: Introduction by all
- 10:15 – 11:15: Mastermind session – peer-to-peer support
- 11:15 – 12:00 Networking
- 12:00 Event close
What you will take away:
- Get outside your comfort zone and expand your network
- Build your business and create new relationships
- Raise your profile and business to prospective customers
- A sounding board to share and solve your business challenges
- Gain business ideas and inspiration to drive your own business forward
- Develop your networking skills ;in a safe and supportive environment
To register your attendance for this event please follow the link provided on the right hand side. Alternatively to contact the organiser directly please use the contact information also provided on the right hand side.