Join UKAuthority for their Live webcast to discuss:
- What should public sector organisations be doing today in response to GDPR?
- Should they have specific systems to collate, track and respond to subject access requests?
- Can existing patient records, CRM or Fol systems and processes be adapted?
- How easy will it be to pull all information together?
- And what are the time and resource implications for the public sector?
On the panel will be:
- Dawn Monaghan, Head of Data Sharing and Privacy, NHS England; Head of Strategic IG, NHS Digital and Director of Information Governance Alliance
- Gurpreet Dhatt, Head of Programme and Projects, Midlands and Lancashire CSU
- Priya Javeri, Director of Technology & Innovation, oneSource
- Darren Bassett, Head of Business Transformation, Tisski
During the broadcast you will be able to put questions to the panel via messaging facilities, however, you may ask questions in advance by contacting UKAuthority in advance (contact details provided on the right hand side)
To register your attendance at this FREE event please follow the link provided on the right hand side. Alternatively to contact UKAuthority directly please use the contact information also provided on the right hand side.