Briefing on Horizon 2020 European funding: information & brokerage, consortia building & proposal for the next Horizon 2020 funding calls.
Innovate UK and KTN are hosting this year’s Horizon 2020 NMBP (Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing) event which is aimed at supporting collaboration across the UK and Europe.
They will be promoting funding opportunities available through Horizon 2020.
About Horizon 2020
Horizon 2020 is the EU’s largest research and innovation funding programme, with over 1 billion Euros earmarked for calls in 2018-2019.
Delegates can expect:
- Pointers and tips on achieving success in Horizon 2020
- Valuable insights on topics around NMBP to be funded by the EU in 2019
- An overview of the support available locally and nationally to develop applications
- Brokerage sessions throughout the day
- Consortium building and proposal development on specific call topics
- Hear from the European Commission and the UK National Contact Point about the development of the Horizon 2020 2018-2020 work programme and the forthcoming 2019 call topics
- Be inspired by success stories
- Gather information about the proposal evaluation and guidance on do’s and don’ts for proposal preparation
- Informal networking during breaks staggered throughout the day
- Book 1-2-1 meetings with other delegates including NCPs, KTN, EEN
- Brokerage Activities – Pitch your organisation and/or project idea on stage
- Consortia Building & Proposal Development Workshop (by application only)
- Team up with potential collaborators and brainstorm proposal ideas for the forthcoming calls topics covered by the event
To register your attendance for this event, please follow the link provided on the right hand side.