Your all-in-one free business support hub
The Cambridge Cyber Security Cluster has been formed, under the umbrella of the UK Cyber Security Forum, by a number of cyber security focused organisations in and around the Cambridge (Silicon Fen) & Peterborough area’s (but also including East Anglia as a whole) ncluding Anglia Ruskin University & its Cyber Security Research Team.
The aims of the Cluster are two-fold:-
• To support the members of the cluster by communicating National and International initiatives and trade opportunities, providing a networking platform to share ideas and best practice, encouraging collaboration and identifying partnership opportunities so that small cyber security specialist businesses in the East of England can find new ways to grow.
• To support the newly proposed devolved Greater Cambridgeshire area and the East of England’s commitment to Cyber Security (and UK Government’s Cyber Security Strategy) by building cyber security knowledge, skills and capabilities in the Region, to make businesses more resilient to cyber attacks and the East of England Region, one of the most secure places in the world to do business
These meetings are free to attend for any company actively working in Cyber Security.
If you, as an individual or an organisation, are interested in exploring what you can offer to support the UK Cyber Security Strategy in East Anglia then please contact us.
Wednesday 15th February 2017 14:00 – 17:00
Room COM123 (1st Floor)
Anglia Ruskin University
(Please note there is no parking on site)
1. Table Round Robin Introductions
2. Main Speaker: Steve Williams – Senior Policy Adviser; Cyber Security Sector
Growth Department of Culture, Media and Sport, UK Government, “National
Cyber Security Strategy – Growth Initiatives – the development strand of the
3. Adrian Winckles Proposed Cyber Security Knowledge Transfer, Exchange &
Innovation Day – KTP. KEEP+ & Innovation Vouchers
4. Adrian Winckles – Cyber Exchange, Cyber collaborate Platform & CiSP
6. Refreshments and Networking
There will be plenty of opportunities for local cyber security firms to present a short introduction to their company, it’s skills and expertise, meet and collaborate and shape the activities of the forum going forward (including LinkedIn Groups etc)
There will be chances to network further over refreshments.
To register your attendance, please use the following link:-
Membership of the cluster is free of charge and all members are invited to regular meetings to hear speakers, and take part in networking and discussion. The cluster is managed independently to other regional clusters but collaborates and communicate through the UK Cyber Security Forum to ensure all members are represented on a National level and also that opportunities and best practice are shared across all clusters.
If you are an SME working in the Cambridge area and have any questions or are interested in becoming a member (it is free), please contact us to be kept informed of future meetings and events.
Future meeting dates for the diary
TBD at the meeting