This two day event is designed to highlight what is important, what you currently ‘measure up to’ and where you can change to ensure greater leadership success.
Promotion makes us managers – often with no man management experience or training. We sink or swim and our people sink or swim with us. Some of us are good at ‘getting it done’ but what damage may we cause along the way? We have our natural leadership style but unless we aware of it we will be unable to flex when required and the morale and resilience of the team will be negatively affected.
- To enable managers to become effective leaders
- To know what to work on to create a high performing climate through leading behaviours
- To provide tools and techniques to lead through change
- To become highly self aware and be able to adapt self to achieve maximum potential of the team
- Leaders vs Mangers
- What makes a good leader
- Who will you legacy be? What vs How
- Leadership types – pros and cons of your style and how to use them
- Authority, Presence and Impact
- Charisma – where is yours and how to change it
- Recognition – one simple step to keep your team motivated
- The S work – the 4 pillars of strategy
- Driving change – the leadership challenge
- Psychology of resistance to change
- 8 Steps for transformational change
- Leadership and Culture – why would anyone want to be led by you?
- Changing belief systems
- Personal action plan
To register your attendance, please follow the link provided on the right hand side. Alternatively, to contact the organiser directly, please use the contact details also provided on the right hand side.