Are you a small or young business looking to reduce your energy consumption, reduce your costs, and improve your reputation?
Receive energy efficiency training from a Carbon Trust expert and explore some of the initiatives on offer that provide funded support and capital which aim to develop and grow your business.
Workshop will cover:
- Understanding and reducing energy bills through behavioural and low cost measures
- Identifying energy saving opportunities in major areas of energy consumption in small companies
- Access to funding and Free consultancy
Grants and funded consultancy
You’ll learn about the local support, funding and resources available to small businesses looking to reduce their energy consumption.
Two important programmes that will be explained include:
- START2ACT: An EU programme, being delivered by the Carbon Trust, providing support to young businesses and startups wishing to reduce their energy consumption. Support is available via on-site consultancy, mentoring and an online platform.
- BEECP: The Business Energy Efficiency Cambridge & Peterborough Programme, delivered by Peterborough Environment City Trust. Support is available via energy audits and capital grants.
After the event you’ll have time to talk with the experts and sign up to the support on offer.
To register your attendance please follow the link provided on the right hand side.