Reach your true potential and create a life you love! This vibrant festival is a day to celebrate 100 years since women won the right to vote, and offers a day of inspiration, self care and workshops to kick-start a twelve month programme of change.
Invest in yourself and your happiness, and immerse yourself in meaningful conversations on matters that are important and relevant to you. Courses, workshops and networking events offered across the year to provide you with connections, tools and techniques to make incremental changers in life.
The Rising Festival and the 12 Month Programme of change is designed to do this.
The event will focus on four key areas:
- Well-being: What price success at work?
- Confidence: Say goodbye to the confidence gap!
- Balance: Can the personal and professional life live in harmony?
- Mindset: What will be will be… or will it?
The workshops will include:
- An introduction to the Imposter Phenomenon with Dr Theresa Simpkin, Senior Lecturer, ARU
- Turning Point and the Pursuit of Passion with Neil Prem, Career Coach, ,Head of Engagement, Allia
- Mindfulness with Carolyn Pallon, Mindfulness Teacher, Clinical Psychologist
- Be seen, Be heard – 10 smart ways to raise your profile with Susan Ritchie, Executive and Leadership Coach
- Be a Superstar International Communicator with Susan Heaton Wright of Executive Voice
- How to Stop Stressing and Start Thriving with Adelle Shaw Fiach of The Sweet Potato Consultancy
- Opportunity to network and meet with other fabulous women
- All workshops included – pick and choose what you want to attend
- Join in the discussion and attend ‘Open Conversations’
- Access to professional and personal advise – career advisers and various coaches and will be dotted onsite throughout the day
- Delicious healthy lunch by Wandering Yak
- Refreshments available throughout the day
- Gorgeous products and prizes up for grabs
- Networking over drinks to close the event
- Leave the day feeling inspired and supported
To register your attendance for this event please follow the link provided on the right hand side. Alternatively, to contact to organiser directly, please use the contact information also provided on the right hand side.