Are you looking to change careers but have no idea where to start?
Have you taken a career break and are looking for advice and support on how to re-enter the workforce?
Have you relocated because of your significant other and now find yourself unemployed?
Cambridge AWISE have a special event just for you! They are hosting an event called ‘Relaunch your career’ at would like to invite all women regardless of your career stage to take advantage of this opportunity.
- 9:00am-9:30am – Networking
- 9:30am – 9:45am – Welcome from BAS and CamAWISE
- 10:00am – 11:00am – First sessions
- ‘It’s not what you’ve got but what you do with what you’ve got’ by Katherine Wild
- ‘How to shine when returning to work’ by Claire Button
- 11:00am – 11:30am – Coffee break
- 11:30am – 12:30pm – Second sessions
- ‘Job sharing in STEM’ by Sara Horsfull
- ‘Confidence and negotiation by Christina Yowell
- 12:30pm – 2:30pm – Lunch
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm – Workshops
- ‘Self-promote your CV – re-write your CV to kick-start your dream job’ with Claire Button
- ‘Careers Anchors, identify your strengths and values’ with Tennie Videler
- ‘Getting noticed on LinkedIn and online presence’ with Catherine Sorbara
- 3:30pm-4:00pm – Tea break
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm – Panel and Q&A
- 5:00pm – 6:00pm – Networking
To book your attendance at this event please follow the link provided on the right hand side.