This workshop is designed for individuals who have little or no experience of presenting. The workshop provides a safe and supportive environment for individuals to practice skills and gain confidence in their presentation ability.
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to prepare, create and deliver a presentation with confidence
- Understand stress, its effects and coping strategies
- Gain skills to look and sound confident even under stress
- Create, structure and bring life effective content
- Develop and use prompts to depend on during the presentation
- Welcome and introductions
- Stress, nerves and false expectations. Why we are our own worst enemy and how to change that
- Preparing to present – getting the mindset right from the start
- The art and science of looking and sounding confident – techniques to mask your nerves
- Quick and easy structuring methods
- Making the content enjoyable for you and the audience
- Creating prompts that you can rely on
- Preparing for the worst: strategies to cope with any situation and still look confident
To register your attendance for this course please follow the link provided on the right hand side. Alternatively, to contact the organiser, please use the contact information also provided on the right hand side.