Join the Bradfield Centre and ObEN for their joint innovation event.
AI and blockchain are positioned to transform the healthcare industry in the future, creating smarter healthcare solutions that are consumer-focused, secure & globally available to patients 24/7.
ObEN is looking to fund & partner with research institutions and healthcare start-ups to explore and pilot new solutions in the following areas:
- Personal health intelligence platform – a decentralised, consumer-centric ecosystem for better health
- Identity management system that enables individual users to build, own, manage and secure their personal health data on the blockchain
- Pilot solutions using AI & blockchain technology in the areas of mental health, triage, telehealth and creating the Personal AI of doctors and healthcare providers
ObEN is looking to invest up to $1m in research and development of pilot projects applying the use of Personalised AI technology. Come along to the event to meet the ObEN team, learn more about the project and how to apply for funding.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Nikhil Jain, Co-Founder of ObEN
- Fiona Nielsen, CEO, Repositive
- Karen Livingstone, National Director of the Innovation Exchange and SBRI Healthcare, NHS England
- Jan Storgards, Sector lead for Digital and Creative Industries and Director, REACTOR, Anglia Ruskin University
- Siddhi Trivedi, Founder of Beowulf Proof Works
- Joop Tanis, Director of MedTech Consulting and Business Development, Health Enterprise East
- Steven Wilson, Head of Innovation, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority
Funds can be used for:
- Research in the areas of personal artificial intelligence, machine learning and blockchain
- Design and develop pilot projects with patients
- Develop content for pilot projects of research papers, exploring Cyber-security, Ethics, Environmental and other topics for public dialogue
To register your attendance for this FREE event, please follow the links provided on the right hand side.