Are you a MedTech company looking for funding guidance or collaborators?
Hosting the NIHR Roadshow for MedTech SMEs, the National Institute of Health research (NIHR) and the NIHR Brain Injury MedTech Co-operative invite you to register for this event specifically tailored to medical technology companies, to learn about:
- the NIHR’s offer to support research and innovation
- funding programmes available for MedTech innovators
- the generation of clinical and health economic evidence for NHS use
- the available guidance across the innovation pathway
Further, delegates will have the opportunity to:
- consult with specialists in a 1:1 or round-table discussion covering how to access funding, navigate the NHS, initiate clinical trials, and build collaborations
- network with supporting organisations, key NHS stakeholders, and other like-minded innovators
The free, one-day event will include presentations from:
- Martin Hunt, Director of the NIHR Invention for Innovations (i4i) programme
- Professor Tony Young, National Clinical Director of Innovation
- Clare Woods, Business Development Manager for the NIHR Office for Clinical Research Infrastructure
- David Calder, Knowledge Transfer Manager for Innovate UK
To register your attendance for this FREE event, please follow the link provided on the right hand side. Alternatively, to contact the organiser directly, please use the contact details also provided on the right hand side.