Come to the free NHS Readiness event and learn how to develop clinical evidence for your innovation.
You can expect to learn about:
- getting the right level of clinical evidence and regulatory approvals to sell your innovation into the NHS, who to speak and how much right it cost
- the world-leading expertise and facilities to support clinical trials in the Eastern AHSN region and how to access these benefits for businesses working in the health, life sciences, Medtech and digital health space
- how to access the business, research and funding support services available for healthcare innovators
- Lyndon Bridgewater, Industry Strategy Lead, CRN Eastern/National Institute for Health Research (NIHR), advising on funding for clinical trials and i4i product development from a research and hospital perspective
- Sandra Welch, Regional Director of Clinical EMEA, NAMSA on the requirements for clinical trials
- Jeremy Walsh, CEO CRiL Respiratory Innovations, sharing his experience in clinical trials – what I wish I knew back when
- Deborah Morrison, Project Manager Scientific Advice, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), explaining the Medtech Early Technical Assessment (Meta) Tool
- John Stenhouse, Signpost 2 Grow Programme Manager, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combines Authority, on connecting on your business with the funding and support your need to grow
- Mark Otto Smith, Economic Growth and Innovation Programme, Eastern AHSN, explaining the network’s offer to innovators seeking to access the NHS
To register your attendance for this FREE event, please follow the link provided on the right hand side.