This hands-on course is for beginners who have not set up a Linkedin profile, and for those who have set up, added some connections, but do not know what they are supposed to do next. The workshop will help you as a business to get to grips with the benefits of Linkedin and to use it to find new leads.
This workshop will cover:
- Overview of Linkedin and its usefulness as a source for new business, when used correctly
- Setting up a decent profile
- Explanation of ‘connections’. How/ who /why to ‘invite’ ‘connections’
- Explanation of 2nd and 3rd degree connections
- Posting updates – when/what/how/ why
- Contacting people who are not connected to you
- Sending group emails via Linkedin – why/ benefits
- Groups. Why/how to join plus the massive benefit of group interaction
- Setting up a group – why/how/ benefits
- Company pages – how to set up properly and why they are so important.
- Following Companies – why/ benefits
- What to do next to grow your Linkedin profile, get leads and increase exposure
To find out more about this workshop, please click here