Enterprise Europe Network is organising the 4th edition of the ParisRegionBusinessMeeting, an exciting opportunity to meet major buyers from the French public and private sectors.
This Brokerage event offers an excellent opportunity for British businesses to identify potential partners and customers and receive expert public procurement advice from in-market specialists.
France is the world’s fifth largest economy; it has the second largest consumer market in Europe and a population 67 million residents with similar demographics and status to the UK.
Buyers coming to the ParisRegionBusinessMeeting:
- Accor (French Multinational Hôtel Group)
- Airbus (Aircraft manufacturer)
- Aéroport de Paris (Paris Airport Group)
- EDF (Electricity producer and supplier)
- Enedis (Manages public electricity distribution network)
- Defense Ministry
- Education Ministry
- Groupe PSA (French automotive manufacturer)
- Météo France
- Paris Habitat (largest player in social housing sector in Paris and France’s largest public utility social housing company)
- Groupe La Poste (the Group provides four public service missions : the distribution of letters, the contribution to regional planning, transportation and distribution of the press and banking accessibility)
- la Brigade des Sapeurs-Pompiers de Paris (Fire Fighter Brigade of Paris)
- le CEA (The French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission)
- le CNES (National Centre for Space Studies)
- la Région Ile-de-France (Paris Region)
- la RATP (the Paris Public Transport Operator)
- la SNCF (French National Railway Company)
- l’UGAP (French Central Public Purchasing Office)
- la Ville de Paris (Paris City)
- LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy)
- Valéo (French automotive equipment manufacturer)
If this event sounds like something that you are interested in, please use the links on this page to secure your place.