This short course is designed for busy executives who are responsible for managing marketing projects, including how to deliver marketing projects to meet cost, time and quality targets.
- Identify their organisation’s information needs and understand how to go about conducting the research required to underpin the development of a business case to support a marketing project
- Develop an effective business case for a marketing project, complete with justification, cost benefit analysis and consideration of the organisation’s resource capacity and capability to deliver it
- Undertake risk assessment with suggestions on how to mitigate and/or control risks facing the organisation in the context of a marketing project
- Understand how to use project management tools and techniques to deliver marketing projects effectively, in terms of quality, resources and objectives
- Know how to monitor and measure the effectiveness and outcomes of marketing projects
Who is it for? For Managers and Executives
Where is it? Cambridge
Course Director: Steve Bax
You can book your place by clicking here.