The future promises incredible advances in technology, including electric and autonomous vehicles and brand-new ways to move. Through a culture or innovation, partnership and university support Magna is defining and creating the future of mobility.
Magna is seeking exciting cross-sector innovation in a wide range of domains that can be applied to automotive:
- Advanced materials and processing
- Coating & Joining techniques
- Net shaped forming / additive manufacturing
- Sensors (incl. vision, lidar and radar)
- Localisational and mapping techniques
- Sensor validation / data analytics
- Machine diagnostics / prognostics
- Driver monitoring (wellbeing / alertness etc.)
- Electric traction motors
- Power electronics
- Electronics thermal management
- Energy storage (incl. batteries / supercaps)
- Computationally efficient devices
- Fast code / software performance
- Advanced robotics in manufacturing
- Human & machine collaboration
Additional innovation technologies welcome.
To register your attendance for this event, please follow the link provided on the right hand side. Alternatively, to contact the organiser directly, please use the contact information also provided on the right hand side.