Your all-in-one free business support hub
Two leading organisations, Ixion Holdings and Peninsula have teamed up to bring businesses in Peterborough an exciting event.
Business legislation and growth aren’t the most exciting subjects in the world, nor is it something you want to spend your time and energy on over the upcoming festive months. But do you have the policies in place to manage your organisation’s end of year demands?
To add a little bit of Christmas cheer to the seminar, Ixion have also teamed with Peterborough Greyhounds to give attendees a complimentary ticket for that evening – including a programme, drinks, a bet and an evening meal.
In exchange for a small investment of your time, Peninsula’s expert speaker will demonstrate some of our award-winning methods which will help the way you run your business.
• Understand the most recent changes in employment law
• Learn how to manage employee sickness and absence during the holidays
• Gain structured advice about your health & safety responsibilities
• Know how to assist employees in working safely in adverse weather conditions
• Protect your business from employee actions during or after a work party
Ixion Holdings understand the inevitable benefits and value of increasing apprenticeships within the workplace, Mark Longman will be discussing:
• The benefits of introducing or expanding apprenticeship programmes, including financial and productivity rewards
• How ESF Programmes can support your apprenticeship programmes
There will also be a mental health expert presenting on the day providing practical advice on the following topics:
• How stress is created and how this effects employee behaviours and actions
• How you as an employer can identify those negative changes, and make simple yet effective ways to get back to the way we would prefer to be – taking back control of our lives
To register your attendance for this FREE event please follow the link provided on the right hand side.