This three-day programme is an intermediate level course designed for business owners and marketing professionals wishing to develop a social media strategy.
Social media should be at the heart of your marketing strategy. It’s a cost effective way of building rapport and loyalty with your customer base. No modern business should be without it.
This course will allow you to achieve EDEXCEL accredited training in the following units:
- Social Networking Management for Business
- Principles of Social Media within a Business
The following areas will be covered in the unites above:
- Setting up and maintaining social networks for your business
- Aims and objectives of social networking
- Understanding your target market and where to find them
- Defining your social media proposition
- Social Media monitoring
- Developing a social media policy
- Setting up and administering branded social media profiles
- Social media conversations with people and contracts i.e. on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Creating and maintaining social media content for your business
- Themes and keywords around which content will be focused
- Developing a following strategy to support the growth of social networks
- Social media risks
To register your attendance for this course please contact the organiser directly using the contact information provided on the right hand side.