The aim of the showcase is to inform and enthuse the audience about the prospects of future technologies based on devices with functional molecules.
The showcase is a satellite event of the Molecular-Scale Themoelectricity (MoST-M3) workshop on functional thermoelectric devices formed by single molecules or self-assembles monolayers.
- 10am Arrival
- 10:15am Introduction by Dr Tim Cook (formerly of Oxford Innovation and Co-Director for User Engagement of Networked Quantum Information Technologies (NQIT)
- 10:30 Dr Tim Brears (CEO of Evonetix)
- 10:50am Professor Michel Calame (Head of Laboratory for Transport at Nanoscale Interfaces, Empa, Switzerland)
- 11:10am Dr Jason Hyde (Senior Director of Chip Research, Oxford Nanopore Technologies)
- 11:30am Vishal Chatrath (CEO of PROWLER.io)
- 11:50am Round-table discussion
- 12:30pm Poster session with buffet lunch
To register your attendance for this event please follow the link provided on the right hand side.