This popular interactive workshop is designed to enhance your opportunities to win Public Sector Tenders.
In-tend’s experienced team of presenters will share their in-depth knowledge of successful bid writing obtained through working in Public Sector procurement managing the tender process and also in producing successful tender responses for suppliers.
The workshop covers the following topics:
- The Procurement Cycle
- Public Sector Contracts and Regulation
- Selection Criteria
- ITT’s & Award Criteria
- How to increase chances of being shortlisted
- Writing Method Statements
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Where to find opportunities
- Getting Feedback
The overarching aim is to provide you with skills and advice to help you to turn past tender failures into future tender success!
Who should attend?
- you are new to securing work within the Public Sector
- you have had limited success bidding for work and want to increase your understanding of the tendering process
- you want practical advice as to improve your tender submissions to maximise your success and potential growth of your business
- any organisation who wants to win ‘public sector’ contracts
- businesses who want to get on the road to winning contracts
Benefits from attending:
- increasing your understanding of the public procurement process
- improving your bid writing skills
- understanding the do’s and don’ts of the tender process
- improving your chances of success
- more knowledge on where to find tender opportunities
To register your attendance to this event please follow the link provided on the right hand side. Alternatively, to contact the organiser directly, please use the contact information provided on the right hand side.