For business owners, senior managers or aspiring managers who will have the responsibility of growing a business, organisation or department.
The course consists of practical and tutored sessions during which delegates will learn a number of techniques and methods to increase their ability to plan, manage and maximise opportunities to develop profitable and effective growth.
- How to identify individual learning styles to ensure better understanding throughout your department or organisation
- Simple techniques and ideas to develop strategic growth and why this is necessary
- Distribution and innovation
- How to identify and develop your competitive advantage
- What to expect when you introduce change and how to deal with it
- How to build effective teams
- The differences between leadership and management
- How to create and maintain effective communication
- Practical techniques and methods to solve problems
- Scenario based simulation
To register your attendance for this FREE event please follow the link provided on the right hand side.