An international business seminar, to help grow your business overseas is taking place at Cambridgeshire Chamber’s Huntingdon Business fair.
At the 2016 Huntingdonshire Business Fair over 600 business people will come together to build new connections, promote products and services and be inspired by our programme of guest speakers.
As the region’s biggest B2B event featuring over 100 exhibitors, a free seminar programme and popular speed networking, the day is a great opportunity to showcase your business and to get connected.
You can expect to meet hundreds of business people from across Huntingdon, Cambridge, Peterborough and beyond.
- 10.00am Official opening
- 10.30am Speed Networking – free, open to all
- 11.30am Solar Energy – better than a cash ISA?
- Discover how you can save money off your energy bill with Anvil Energy Saving Installations
- 12.30pm Signposting to Export Success – a beginners guide to trading overseas. Let UKTI point you in the right direction as you take the first steps towards identifying potential for business growth overseas and connecting with your target market
- 1.30pm Spotlight on business growth. How to build a strong brand and an award-winning business through growth and acquisition with Tony Larkins, Beacon Wealth Management and Jeffrey Mills Solicitors
- 2.30pm Speed Networking – free, open to all
For more information, visit: http://www.huntsbizfair.co.uk/programme/