The Carbon Trust Green Business Fund is an energy efficiency support service for small and medium-sized companies in England, Scotland and Wales. It provides direct funded support through energy assessments, training workshops, equipment procurement support and a capital contribution towards your energy saving equipment purchase.
This workshop will help small companies across Great Britain learn how to identify and implement opportunities to reduce energy costs within their business and make the most of the fund.
Understanding and reducing energy bills through behavioural and low cost measures
- Introduction to energy management
- How to understand you energy usage bills
- How to implement approached to energy management and behaviour change to achieve real savings
Focus on major areas of energy consumption in SMEs (heating, lighting, equipment, insulation)
- Technical overview of the key areas of consumption
- Outline of key energy reduction retrofit technologies
Access to funding and free one-to-one site audits
- A brief overview of further support and advice available, including a capital contribution towards the cost of projects that comply with the requirements of the fund
- An overview of the Business Energy Efficiency Programme
About The Business Energy Efficiency (BEECP)
The BEECP programme provides free support to eligible organisations in the area to help them become more energy efficient. BEECP can help eligible businesses in two ways:
- by offering grant funding through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) to invest in capital projects
- implement energy efficiency measures, up to the value of £20,000
To register your attendance for this FREE workshop, please follow the link provided on the right hand side.