Join Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, ONE Haverhill Partnership and West Suffolk Councils at this interactive event.
The morning aims to open up a dialogue between employers and those responsible for planning and delivering education in Haverhill.
The panellists will include:
- Andrea Wood, Head of Skills at Suffolk County Council
- Colin Poole, Town Clerk of Haverhill Town Council
- John Mayhew, Chair ONE Haverhill Partnership
- Tim Coulson, Chief Executive of Samuel Ward Trust
- Lesley Whiting, Director of 1st Stop Recruitment & Board Member of Suffolk Chamber in Haverhill & District
- David Ruddy, Director /of Employability and Community Learning at West Suffolk College
Moderator of panel discussion
- David Triggs, Owner and Managing Director of Renewable Education Limited
- 9am Arrival and registration
- 9:25am Welcome from Chair
- 9:30am Update from Government – Rt. Hon Matt Hancock MP
- 9:50am Statistics and overview
- 10am Panel discussion Question 1
- 10:30am Question 2
- 11am Question 3
- 11:30am Summary – Cllr Alaric Pugh
- 11:45am Thank you from Chair
- 11:50am Close event
To register your attendance for this FREE event please follow the link provided on the right hand side. Alternatively, to contact the organiser directly, please use the contact information also provided on the right hand side.