The most significant date of the year in the manufacturing community’s diary, this one-day event is packed with chances to reflect on industry challenges and opportunities, celebrate growth and tool-up for the year ahead.
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn will be joining the conference
The leader of the opposition will address delegates and take questions about his plans for a future Labour Government. Mr Corbyn will describe the party’s economic plans which he says will offer hope and change to an economic system that “simply is not working”.
- Dave Benstead – Director – HR, QRA, IT, Finance, Diodes Zetex Limited (Greater Manchester)
- Peter Bance – Chief Executive Officer, Origami Energy Limited
- Jeremy Corbyn – Leader of the Opposition
- Professor Steve Evans CEng – Director of Research, University of Cambridge
- Mike Hague-Morgan – Co-Owner, Autocraft Drivetrain Solutions
- Jenny Holloway – CEO, Fashion Enter Ltd
- Ian Isaac – Manger Director, Lombard
- Darren Joint – Managing Director and Co-Owner, Viking Sign Ltd
- Namali MacKay – Trade Advisor, EEF
- Steph McGovern – Broadcaster
- Jason Muller – Global Manufacturing Director, Lush
- Martin Overton – Cyber Specialist, EMEA, AIG
- Richard Reed CBE – Co-Founder and Former Co-CEO, Innocent
- Hiten Sonpal – Head of Specialist Sectors, Lombard
- Tim Thomas – Solicitor and Director of Employment and Skills Policy, EEF
- Tony Walker – Deputy Managing Director, Toyota Motor Manufacturing (UK) ltd, Managing Director, Toyota Motor Europe London office
- Martin Wolf CBE – Associate Editor and Chief Economics Commentator at the Financial Times
- Nick Yarham – Client Engagement Manager, Corvid – cyber security department of Ultra Electronics
The EEF National Manufacturing Conference 2018 brings together senior leaders, key policy makers and the media for unmissable industry analysis, inspiration and debate.
What will you get out of the day?
- Increase your industry exposure. Connect with peers from your community of 800 prominent UK-based manufacturers
- Directly influence key policy makers and the media
- Benefit from a packed programme of keynote speeches, plenary sessions and special events
- Celebrate successes, identify areas of best practice and demonstrate the strength and resilience of British manufacturing
- Vote in our interactive sessions and question the panel experts
- CPD Accredited
Learn about essential topics such as:
- reducing energy costs
- futureproofing your workforce
- post-Brexit trading
- Cyber Security
The EEF National Manufacturing Conference 2018 rounds off with an exclusive drinks reception and black-tie Conference dinner at the Hilton, Park Lane, London and features high-profile guest speaker Jeremy Vine.
To register your attendance at this event please follow the link provided on the right hand side. Alternatively, to contact the organiser directly please use the contact information also provided on the right hand side.