Join EAHSN for ‘Working Together for Medication Safety’ event hosted by the Medication Safety in Older People Network and Citizen’s Senate. Equip yourself with the knowledge, skills and resources necessary to enhance medication safety in older people.
The event will focus on:
- Patients and carers’ involvement in medication safety – the journey so far
- Managing adverse drug reaction and side effects due to drugs commonly used in older patients
- The role of pharmacists in different settings, relevant to medication safety in older people
- The patient experience facilitating medication safety in older people
- The difference between Medicines Use reviews and Medication reviews
- Patient and public involvement in medication safety research – patient, healthcare professional and researcher’s perspectives
- Patient reported outcome measures – patient, healthcare professional and researcher’s contributions
- The patient and carer consultation framework – promoting shared decision making
- Community conversations about medicines outreach programme
- Ongoing projects focusing medication safety within the East of England region
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn and network with diverse individuals all interested in enhancing the medication safety agenda.
The event will be attended by health and social care colleagues from various settings including non-healthcare professionals with an interest in medication safety and patient and carer representatives.
To register your attendance for this FREE event please follow the link provided on the right hand side.