Today many businesses have tangible assets. No buildings, inventory, vehicles or manufacturing facilities. So how does a business put a strategy together that will enable it to meet its corporate goals in a Digital World?
Over the last 10 years businesses have fewer tangible assets and many more intangible assets. In the past tangible assets were scooped up and bundled into a category called “Goodwill” and attributed an arbitrary book value.
Dream Ticket is a methodology which helps businesses to identify, measure, rank and grow the intangible assets it needs for optimal business performance, competitive advantage and value.
The Dream Ticket seminar introduces the four categories of intangible assets and explains how a company can develop its unique Dream Ticket and a business strategy to hit corporate goals.
Having attended this seminar attendees will be able to:
- Identify intangible assets required to make a business successful
- Design measures to strengthen assets and cost them
- Determine whether the business goals can be reached
What might be on the Dream Ticket?
- Market Assets – these are assets that give a business power in the marketplace such as company names, brands, brand recognition, customer loyalty, distribution networks, customers and evangelists, franchisees, backlog and a huge number of social media assets that provide the business with its audience, followers and prospects.
- Intellectual Property Assets – these are assets “of the mind” that are legally protectable such as #patents, copyright, design rights, database rights and trademarks that bring business value and competitive advantage
- Infrastructure Assets – these are the systems and procedures that make a company “strong” such as corporate culture, IT systems, databases, standards, franchise agreements, distribution agreements, favoured nation agreements, financial agreements, shareholder and investor relations, optimised SEO and other systems which manage the company’s social media platforms.
- Human Centred Assets – these are the assets the company enjoys by way of the employees and people the company works with such as knowledge, attitude, creativity, work relation competencies of the employees Board and the extended company network.
To register your attendance for this FREE event please follow the link provided on the right hand side. Alternatively, to contact the organiser directly, please use the contact information also provided on the right hand side.