Suffolk Chamber of Commerce is delighted to be holding a Clare Business Advice Forum Free Breakfast in associations with West Suffolk Councils.
Join the Chamber for this excellent opportunity to ask questions to funding and skills experts as well as your local councils.
- Paul Henry, Suffolk County Council’s LEADER
- Richard Glinn, Senior Growth Adviser for New Anglia Growth Hub
- Phil Stittle, Director of Business Development at West Suffolk College
- Laura Welham-Halstead, Head of Communications and Connectivity for Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough LEP
- Oliver Ingwell-King, Energy Advisor at West Suffolk College
- Andrew Oswald, Environment & Energy Team Leader for the Energy Efficiency Project at West Suffolk College
- 7:30am – Arrival, networking & breakfast
- 8:15am – Welcome from Chair
- 8:20am – Welcome from West Suffolk Councils
- 8:25am – Suffolk County Council
- 8:35am – New Anglia Growth Hub and Signpost 2 Grow
- 8:55am – West Suffolk College
- 9:05am – West Suffolk Councils
- 9:15am – Questions & networking
- 9:30am – Event Closes
To register your attendance at the FREE event please follow the link provided on the right hand side or to contact the organisers directly please use the contact information also located on the right hand side.