Your all-in-one free business support hub
This course provides an in-depth exploration into the procedures and documentation you will need to be aware of if your business is to make a success of Exporting. The spotlight will be shone on the many varied documents required in International Trade, highlighting which ones are important, and why. Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce ensure you feel confident about your Quotations and together The Chamber follow the trail of the actions for you to take so you can become an Expert Exporter.
This course will deliver a comprehensive insight into the documents used at every stage of the Export process. By completing the right forms, at the right time, in the right place, you will benefit from smooth customs clearance and ensure success in International Trade.
Topics Covered :
• Quotations, Proforma Invoices, Commercial Invoices, CCVO
• Certificates of Origin, EC & Arab British, Certification & Legalisation
• Preference & Origin Rules, EUR-1, ATR
• PreShipment Inspection, Packaging Restrictions
• Transport Documents, Airwaybills, Bills of Lading, CMR Notes
• Export Customs Clearance Entries SAD/C88
• Intrastat Despatch, EC Sales List
• Brief reference to UCC, and its’ affect on Exports out of EU
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please click here