This single day workshop will help you to prepare, produce and polish minutes with confidence.
Designed for delegates at all levels, it includes both writing skills and interpersonal techniques, such as working seamlessly with the chair. It will also build the confidence you need to take control and elicit the information you need to write excellent minutes.
- Review the purpose of minutes for both ad hoc and formal meetings
- Consider ways of refining or influencing the format of the agenda in order to make minute writing easier
- Discuss the appropriate style and tone for formal and informal minutes
- Practice taking notes and summarising them afterwards
- Hold quick meetings and minute them effectively
- Receive feedback on your writing style
- Look at different ways of taking complete notes
- Learn how to train the chair to make your life easier
- Gain the confidence to take control and to get the information you need if the chairing is informal or ineffective in any way.
- Discuss minutes in their organisational context and plan how to pre-empt problems before meetings take place
Click here to book your place onto the event