Ran by the Cambridge Network, this workshop is designed for individuals who have little or no experience of presenting.
The workshop provides a safe and supportive environment for individuals to practice and gain confidence in their presentation skills and ability.
- Understand stress, it’s effects and coping strategies
- Gain skills to look and sound confident even under stress
- Create, structure and bring to life effective content
- Develop and use prompts to depend on during the presentation
- Welcome and introductions
- Stress, nerves and false expectations. Why we are our own worst enemy and how to change that.
- Preparing to present – getting the mindset right from the start
- The art and science of looking and sounding confident – techniques to mask your nerves
- Quick and easy structuring methods
- Making the content enjoyable for you and the audience
- Creating prompts that you can rely on
- Preparing for the worst: strategies to cope with any situation and still look confident
Please click here to book your space on this course