This workshop will help managers understand their own communication style, the essentials of good communication and develop their confidence to communicate effectively.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- understand the essential ingredients of effective communication
- have an understanding of your own communication style
- have developed your ow n communication skills
- have gained confidence in how to effectively influence others
- what is effective communication?
- barriers to effective communication
- verbal and non-verbal communication
- understanding body language
- active listening and questioning techniques
- giving and receiving constructing feedback
Understanding Communication Channels
- when to talk and when to write
- how to get your message across
- cross-cultural variations in communication
- effective influencing in meetings
To register your attendance at this event please use the contact details provided on the right hand side.