Join Cambridge Cleantech to hear perspectives from both investors and successful growth companies.
Get the inside track from finance experts and benefit from the lessons learned by a successful venture capital-backed cleantech start-up making it acquisition.
Network with colleagues and collaborators to find out how to take your cleantech venture to the next level.
- 17:00 – Registration and Refreshments
- 17:30 – Welcome – Hugh Parnell, Chairman, Cambridge Cleantech
- 17:35 – Funding for Cleantech Growth Businesses: the Criteria, Successful Case Studies and Tips when Applying for Funding – Jim Totty, Managing Partner, Sustainable Technology Investors Ltd.
- 17:50 – From Start-Up to Acquisition: Lessons Learned from a Local Scale-Up Success Story – Shaun Fitzgerald, CEO, Breathing Buildings
- 18:05 – The Low Carbon Innovation Legacy Fund: Opportunities for New Investments – Kevin Murphy, Turquoise Associates
- 18:20 – Knowledge Transfer Partnerships: Connecting people to accelerate innovation – Jody Chatterjee, Adviser, Knowledge Transfer Network
- 18:25 – Expanding Internationally – Don’t Forget the best FX support – Archie Reed, UK Treasury Sales, Clear Treasury
- 18:30 – Making Marketing More Measurable and Profitable for Growth – Steve Jaggard, Founder, Further
- 18:35 – Get Rewarded for Investing in Innovation: R&D Tax Credits for SMEs – Deepti Agarwal, Watermill Accounting
- 18:40 – Funding Opportunity for SMEs – Gilu George, Cranfield University
- 18:45 – Q&A – Hugh Parnell and Speakers
- 19:00 – Refreshments and Networking
- 19:30 – Event Close
To register your attendance at this event please follow the link provided on the right hand side.