Your all-in-one free business support hub
Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce will explain the complex subject of Rules of Origin, which are essential to understand, as the country in which a product is made can affect the import duty that is applicable.
They will examine the non-preferential rules for determining the country of origin of goods, in accordance with the provisions of primary rules and residual rules. They will identify the preferential origin rules for your own specific products, in order to determine if they meet preference according to the relevant EU free trade agreement.
• Wholly produced and sufficiently processed, last substantial transformation
• Origin rules for change of origin
• HS codes and tariff headings and chapter digits
• Tariff and preferential duty rates
• EUR-1, low value invoice declaration
• Approved exporter status
• Originating material and non-originating material
• ATR and free circulation
• Free trade agreements
• GSP, pan-European Mediterranean
• Cumulation: Bilateral and diagonal and full
• Donor country
To book your place please contact Jenni Misseldine on 01223 209810 or email email@example.com including your company name, all delegate names and job titles, and a contact telephone number.