So, you’re ready to take your business idea to the next level? That’s great! The next step is completing market research to make sure your idea is valid and achievable and that’s where Unlimited Success can help with their exclusive Business Cash Flow Discovery event.
It doesn’t matter what stage you’re at with your business idea, the business cash flow discovery will help you to get started with creating a business plan for a profitable and successful business.
Even starting the simplest of businesses requires a lot of preparation before you begin trading. Whether you’re starting from scratch, or already going, you must identify the steps you need to take and the milestones you need to hit before your business can operate.
At this special event you will learn the V.S.O.C system, allowing you to start and scale a 7 figure business in a simple 4-step method. You’ll be able to replicate this step-by-step formula for maximum profit and minimum effort.
This is an intimate masterclass where you will hear from millionaire speakers, expert entrepreneurs and learn the proven strategies for long-term, sustainable success.
You’ll access a support network filled with like-minded entrepreneurs and discover exactly how you can apply the full business blueprint system to your vision.
Let your passion become your profession and drive your purpose.
The training will cover:
- Building a business plan – whether you haven’t started a business plan yet or aren’t sure if what you’ve done so far is right? No problem, this event will help you and before you know it, you’ll have a fully-fledge business plan
- What is your business proposition and why do you think it’s a good idea?
- How did you come up with the idea? For example, have you seen this done elsewhere? Do you think you can do it better or cheaper that what is already out there?
- Discuss who are your customers and how will you reach them? Your businesses’ success is ultimately down to whether you can attract sufficient paying customers. You need to be clear who your customers are and what the best way is to reach them and to make them buy from you.
- Breaking you target customers down into groups, perhaps based on demographics, what they do, where they shop, and their household income, whether they have kids etc. Rank your customer profiles by priority for your business.
- Why are you targeting them? For each of the groups you’ve identified, why is your business relevant to them?
- How are you going to get their attention? Do you get their attention through adverts placed in particular places, specific social networks etc.
- How are you going to convince them to buy from you?
- How can you ensure that there is interest in your product/service and that it will translate into a sale?
- What specific activities does this mean you need to do?
- What are this costs associated with these activities?
- Who are you competing with and how will you beat them?
- Why would customers switch and buy from you? Identify what sets you apart
- How will your product be produced/how will your service be carried out?
- How many staff will you have in the business?
- What is a sales forecast and how to manage your personal survival budget?
- Where does your price level fit vs. the competition?
- How to manage your sales forecasts – these should be realistic and achievable
To register your attendance please follow the link provided on the right hand side.