Your all-in-one free business support hub
Does your company want to develop a new product or service? Are you interested in networking with like-minded academics and businesses, whilst finding out how you can introduce a new, innovative idea to market?
ARU Business Services will be hosting a business networking evening for organisations based in and around Cambridge.
This free networking event will be an opportunity for you to meet some of Anglia Ruskin’s academics who are keen to work with local organisations and share their knowledge and expertise in solving a range of business issues.
The Business Services team will be on hand to talk about the latest funding opportunities and knowledge exchange programmes available to you.
Benefits to attending:
• Meet academics from Anglia Ruskin interested in working with local businesses
• Network with like-minded businesses based in Cambridge
• Discover the latest funding opportunities available to SMEs
• Learn how a consumer psychologist could help your business grow
• Hear from our marketing specialist as he explains why building close, long-lasting customer relationships is particularly important in B2B
• Receive a complimentary glass of wine and canapés
This event is free to attend to businesses looking to develop a new product or service. Email Alexandra Foster to book your place. Places are strictly limited, so early booking is advisable.