This event will bring together farmers and growers with academics and government agencies to discuss the latest thinking and research around natural capital valuation and management, and what this could mean for land values, sales, farm businesses and crop and livestock.
It will be a chance to hear from the UK-leading speakers, including:
- Professor Sam Leinster of Cranfield University (and member of DEFRA’s Natural Capital Committee)
- David Burton, Senior Advisor of Partnerships and Diversity at the Environment Agency
- Farmers who are reaping the benefits of investing in natural capital
- Professor Paul Leinster, Professor of Environmental Assessment, Cranfield University
- Dave Burton, Senior Adviser (Partnerships and Diversity), Natural England
- Alice Midmer, Projects Coordinator, LEAF
- Paul Hovesen, Director of Farming, Salle Estate, and Vice-Chair, Agri-Tech East Stakeholder
To register your attendance for this event please follow the link provided on the right hand side.