Your all-in-one free business support hub
Understanding TUPE: A Practical Guide to Business Transfers and Outsourcing
This full day event will provide a valuable and practical overview of the TUPE process and includes the 2014 changes to the TUPE Regulations.
The event will be delivered in collaboration with Dr John McMullen, partner at Wrigleys Solicitors LLP. John is one of the best known employment lawyers in the UK, he is regarded as the country’s leading expert on TUPE and is author of the leading textbook; Business Transfers and Employee Rights.
TUPE can be complex and can be a major headache for employers. It is also a scary and confusing prospect for employees, so getting the process right is important in order to minimise the stress during this most difficult and testing area of business activity.
This training session will provide you with an overview of the TUPE process, clear guidance on the TUPE Regulations and practical tips on the process of conducting a TUPE transfer.
This one day course provides clear, practical guidance for:
This event will cover:
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
1. Describe what TUPE means and explain the range of circumstances when it applies to business transfers and service provision changes.
2. State the legal requirements and business benefits of information and consultation as part of the TUPE process.
3. Explain which types of employee liability information must be shared with the incoming employer.
4. Describe the effect on terms and conditions following a TUPE transfer.
5. State the legal requirements surrounding redundancies and dismissals in TUPE situations.
Book your place today to avoid disappointment. Please note that there is a charge for this event.