In this workshop, NWES can guide you through your first and most important steps in starting a business.
Your trainer will go through:
- How to assess business viability
- Market research
- Calculating your start-up costs and personal “survival” budget
- How to structure a professional business plan
- Types of business structure
- Business names and legal considerations
- Registering with HMRC
- Start-up finance and tips on how to secure it
- Get a complete understanding of how to plan and present your financial forecasts
- Personal budgets
- Start Up Costs
- Sales Forecast
- Cash Flow Forecast
- Profit and Loss Forecast
The course enables you to present your forecasts in a totally professional way, giving you, and any third parties such as Banks, or Investors, a clear understanding of your projections.
To book your FREE place at this event please follow the link provided on the right hand side.